Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon.com Services Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Bachelors or 5+ years of relevant or military experience
- 3+ yrs people mgr experience
- 3+ years of experience in law enforcement, multi-site loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management, or other related field
- 3+ years data collection for problem solving and root cause analysis
- 1+ years of experience with MS Office Professional Suite, including Excel
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating a vision for your greater team based on network goals with the ability to drive this vision and goals
- Developing your leaders through training, mentorship and project delegation
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics, which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Utilize continuous improvement to drive process enhancement and increase efficiency. Develop driven business cases using data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes.
- Identifies market trends relating to physical security and develops action steps to assist in implementing best practices is the site
- Engage, coach, train, and influence business partners to be an extension of Loss Prevention by equipping them with knowledge to identify leading indicators of Loss Prevention risk and educate them on the appropriate escalation path.
- Ensure that team members understand Amazon, Global Security Operations, and Loss Prevention vision and values, in order to align performance this is done with your internal and external partners.
- Oversee and lead investigations of theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
- Inventory control (verb) Ensure internal controls requirements related to data center access controls, inventory control and record keeping
- Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members and third party vendors. Leading the way to ensure that MSA is met and or exceeds exceptions. Holding vendors accountable to meet customer demands.
- You are the subject matter expert for all internal and external partners. Identify, promote and implement security best practices. Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives.
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- Possess the ability to move followers effectively into action, not with coercion but by eliciting their desire and conviction in the vision and values articulated by the organiztion, and can influence all internal and external stakeholders accordingly.
- Incident response planning, implementation, execution, and management.
- Effectively address loss mitigation, physical security considerations, potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy.
- Take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
- Up to 50% travel (Domestic)
- This role covers a 24/7 operation and you must be able to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays Work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary.
- Work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. with our without reasonable accommodations.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus such as PMP
- Experience with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
- Experience with varies business types such as, logistics, warehouse, distribution center, multi-site loss management
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience beneficial such as Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC, CFI or other certifications is a plus
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
Job Location Information:
Location: Lockbourne, Oh
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs this present day. Usually, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can be easy if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply critical training, assets, and systems for process seekers. Those companies can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areamust discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring activity for the people who carry out neatly all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.