Hiring Organization / Company: Signature Flight Support
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Understanding and complying with operational, safety, and customer service requirements
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area.
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
- Fuel/de-ice aircraft as requested.
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
- Assist with wing-walking duties as required.
- Assisting Customer Service Representatives as needed
- Other operational duties as requested
- Safely and accurately conducting flight line operations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Reporting to work as scheduled
- Maintaining a safe and secure ramp
- Preventive maintenance
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
- Requires frequent walking
- Requires stretching, bending, and climbing
- Excellent vision and coordination to move or direct aircraft
- Requires medium to heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training.
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete the Company’s training programs.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic
Job Location Information:
Location: Columbus, Oh
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you understand where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide essential training, property, and programs for task seekers. These companies can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms for your areamust uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.