Hiring Organization / Company: Signature Flight Support
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Understanding and complying with operational, safety, and customer service requirements
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area.
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
- Fuel/de-ice aircraft as requested.
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
- Assist with wing-walking duties as required.
- Assisting Customer Service Representatives as needed
- Other operational duties as requested
- Safely and accurately conducting flight line operations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Reporting to work as scheduled
- Maintaining a safe and secure ramp
- Preventive maintenance
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
- Requires frequent walking
- Requires stretching, bending, and climbing
- Excellent vision and coordination to move or direct aircraft
- Requires medium to heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training.
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete the Company’s training programs.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic
Job Location Information:
Location: Columbus, Oh
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Generally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you understand where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital training, property, and systems for task seekers. Those corporations can also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long-lasting job for the people who perform smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.