Hiring Organization / Company: Forward Air, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Position: License and Permits Fleet Coordinator
Location: Columbus, OH
The License & Permitting Fleet Coordinator is responsible for working with contractors for all aspects of the L&P function including signing ICOA, acquiring permits, plates and insurance, assigning scale/toll pass devices and processing their business entity formation as required by ICOA. He/she will work with new and existing contractors on a daily basis to continue to make sure they have everything needed in compliance with all DOT and carrier requirements.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Respond to requests to add/replace existing units from current IC's
- Assist with collecting necessary documents, complete ICOA, request permits, registrations and insurance as needed
- Assign scale/toll pass devices as needed
- Maintain appropriate spreadsheets
- Distribution of license plates, registrations and permits on a timely basis
- Processing business entity formations by IC's as required by ICOA
- Track deadlines for registration, permit and business entity formations for all IC's in fleet
- Support contractors, terminals and internal departments daily through professional verbal communication, qualcomm and email
- Supporting environmentally friendly record keeping paperless system - scanning all documents into Ten Street timely
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all interactions.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a positive attitude.
- Have strong time management and organizational skills.
- High school graduate or possess GED
- Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including reasonable overtime as needed.
- Ideal candidate will possess a "can do" attitude with a "will do" work ethic
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with AS400 or McLeod operating systems is a plus
- IRP plating and permit experience preferred
Forward Air is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Job Location Information:
Location: Groveport, Oh 43125
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs this present day. Generally, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you realize where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and recurrently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply vital training, property, and programs for job seekers. Those companies can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.