Hiring Organization / Company: Sterling Solutions, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Junior Marketing Associate for our consistently growing list of clientele. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each client's researched target market.
- Effectively communicate directly with clients’ consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating Public Relations campaigns that align with each client’s corporate objectives, increase clients’ market brand share, and maximize sales.
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
- Degree or related experience in Public Relations, English, Communications, Business Administration/Business Communications, Marketing, and related fields an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, Oh 43017
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you understand where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an implausible and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide very important training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These companies can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms for your areashould discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring process for the people who carry out well all over their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.