Hiring Organization / Company: The Tjx Companies, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
70118-LP Detective-Marshalls Gahanna
- Adheres to established shoplifter guidelines and policies
- Provides prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to internal and external customers
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Observes, apprehends, and/or deters any acts of dishonesty from outside sources
- Participates in investigations and surveillance as assigned
- Ensures apprehensions are consistent with store theft activity
- Completes and distributes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintains appropriate evidence, demonstrates understanding of law enforcement procedures and professionally participates in legal activities as needed (e.g., police calls, etc.)
- Coordinates and executes shrink related activities in partnership with Store Management
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgment
- Basic computer skills
- Basic time management skills
- Investigative / analytical skills
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- 0-2 years retail or security experience
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that’s what it’s like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Job Location Information:
Location: Gahanna, Oh 43230
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Normally, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be simple if you understand the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply important training, property, and programs for process seekers. Those corporations can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the people who carry out neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.